Skip main navigation
Extra help if you need it
We offer extra help to vulnerable customers. If you're elderly, have a physical or learning difficulty and feel we could do a bit more to help you register for extra help.
- If you have difficulty reading your bill
- If problems with your sight mean you have difficulty reading your bill
or any other correspondence from us you can choose to receive them either in
Braille, large type, or by having your bill read out to you over the phone.
Perhaps it might be more helpful to have the bill sent to a relative or
friend? Don't worry, that person won't be held responsible for payment of
- If you are receiving dialysis/medical treatments
- Some medical treatments, such as dialysis at home, rely on a constant supply of water. If anyone living in your home has a condition that would be affected by a temporary interruption to your water supply, please let us know by getting them registered on our dialysis register. You may also be interested in the Watersure scheme that we run.
- Our dialysis register
- In the event of a water supply interruption you will be given priority notification of planned interruptions and additional support during any emergency. Register on our extra help form or telephone: 0800 389 10 11.
- If you would like someone else to speak to us on your behalf
- • If you would prefer for someone else to speak to us about your account on your behalf, we can arrange to do this. Please download a nominee consent form and once completed, post it back to us.
Our password scheme
You need to feel safe within your own home. We recognise that for any number of reasons, you might feel vulnerable.
We can register a password to help you identify our employees if you need us to visit your property. This would then be kept on our records in case at any time in the future we have cause to visit your property. You could then ask any caller who claims to be a member of our staff for your password. If they fail to identify it correctly, you should then not allow them access to your property and telephone 0800 389 10 11 for further assistance.
Back to top
Do it online: