Skip main navigation
Guaranteed Service Standards
You should expect a high level of service from us. Sometimes however, we make mistakes and sometimes things go wrong that can affect your service. We promise you that if we fail to meet agreed standards we will pay compensation equal to or above the minimum required by our regulator.
We promise to give you:
- £20 if we do not meet guidelines for making, keeping and cancelling appointments.
£20 or £50 depending on your type of premises, if we do not meet guidelines for;
- notifying you about planned work that will interrupt your supply for four hours or more;
- restoring your supply in an emergency situation such as a burst water main.
- £30 if we do not respond to a written complaint or bill enquiry within 10 working days from receipt.
- £10 for not dispatching at least two bills, which can be either an estimated or actual reading, to a metered customer in 12 calendar months.
- £25 if you experience persistent low pressure over a period of 28 consecutive days on at least two occasions lasting one hour or more. We aim to ensure that your water pressure is no less than our target of 1 bar at the boundary of your property. We will arrange flow tests at your boundary and remedy as necessary with our equipment. More information about water pressure.
- £30 if we do not tell you within five working days that we cannot accept your request for a change of payment method.
Back to top