My account services


Non-household customers using at least 5 mega litres (Ml) of water per year at a single site have the option to choose an alternative water supplier.

The alternative water supplier must hold a Water Supply Licence.

In this situation, we continue to manage the water infrastructure and supply your water; however your new supplier is responsible for meter reading, billing and customer services.