Open to everyone, the Community Hub is there for you. Please call in to see us if:
- You are on our Priority Services Register and you want a little extra help – whether it’s for reading or understanding your bill if you have any medical issues we need to be aware of, or you are worried about bogus callers visiting your home, we can help.
- You need help paying your bill – we understand it can sometimes be difficult to pay your bill, so we are here to provide help and advice on different ways you can manage this.
- You are interested in switching to a water meter – if you want to find out more about how to switch to a water meter and the benefits of doing so, we will be happy to help. You could save around £100 a year by making the switch.
- You want advice on saving water and money – taking care not to waste water really helps the environment, can lower your fuel bills and, if you are on a meter, can help your pocket too.
- Citizens Advice are based in the hub every Monday so that customers can seek expert money advice. Find out more about Citizens Advice.
- Breaking Bread the local foodbank, has joined up with us so that we can offer food bank vouchers on the days they are closed. Find out more about Breaking Bread Foodbank.
- nPower have teamed up with us so that we can offer customers in need “fuel bank” vouchers and warm home discount advice.
The hub also has a ‘Kids’ Corner’, a space to help keep your children to be kept occupied, while you have the opportunity to speak with us.
The new high street hub is part of our commitment to customer engagement and ‘making water count’ and is designed to be an easy and informal way for you to find out more about your water.