Help & Advice

Can I pay my bill from my benefits?

In some circumstances we can arrange for water bills to be paid out of benefits paid by the Department for Work and Pensions. This scheme is known as Water Direct.

The scheme is designed to help customers who have arrears on their water charges and are in receipt of the following benefits:

  • Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Pension Credit
  • Universal Credit

This helps many customers with budgeting and managing their water bills.

Please contact us for more information and to make an application.

You can also contact your local DWP office.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water