Help & Advice

Can someone else talk to you about my bill?

We can arrange for information to be delivered to a friend, relative or carer, including sending your bills to them.

For data protection and security reasons we won't talk to anyone else about your account unless you have given us express permission to do so.

How to nominate a friend, relative or carer

My Account - Register or login to My Account to access the easiest way to nominate someone. Go to account details once logged in to add a nominee.

By post - You will need to fill in a nominee consent form with the nominated person and send it back to us. Download a nominee consent form or request one by post

You can find out more about our extra care services here.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water