Help & Advice

Can you fit a meter at a rented non-household property?

If you are a tenant or leaseholder of the property, we advise that you obtain permission to install a meter from your landlord or freeholder prior to the pre-installation survey.

Click here to find out more about switching to a meter

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water