Help & Advice

Can you send me a copy of my bill?

My Account, our online billing service, allows you to view your account balance and payment history as well as view or download electronic copies of your previous bills, up to 12 months after you’ve received them.

Find out more about My Account

If you would like us to send you a paper copy of your water bill, please contact us and we’ll issue a new one – there may be a charge for additional copies.

You will need to keep sending outstanding payments to us.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water