Help & Advice

Do you have any discounts for people receiving benefits?

If you receive certain income related benefits and if you have a water meter fitted you may be eligible for our WaterSure tariff.

This is a high user tariff which caps how much you pay for your water and sewerage bill.

In addition to receiving certain income related benefits, you must either have:

  • Three or more children under the age of 19 living in the household for whom the person receiving benefit also claims child benefit


  • Someone living in your household who has a medical condition which means they use a lot of extra water 

Find out more about WaterSure, check if you are eligible and how to apply

Difficulties paying?

If you’re having difficulties paying your bill, you can find further help and advice here.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water