Help & Advice

How do I change the name on my account?

If you’d like to change the name, or add or remove a name on your account please contact us.

Moving house?

If you’re moving you’ll need to complete our online form.

You'll need:

  • The date of your move
  • Your new address details
  • Final meter readings taken on the day of your move if you’ve a water meter

If you’re unable to take a meter reading yourself, please contact us at least seven working days before your leaving date to allow us time to arrange a visit.

If you don’t inform us of your move, we’ll continue to send bills to you and charges will still be payable.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water