Help & Advice

How do I close an account with you?

If you are moving property you will need to complete our moving form.

To complete the form it's helpful if you have the following information:

  • Meter readings from any properties located within our supply area
  • The date of your move
  • Your new address details
Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water