Help & Advice

How do I contact the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater)?

Customers are represented in the water industry by an independent body called the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater). CCWater (Central) welcomes feedback from South Staffs Water customers.

Consumer Council for Water
1st Floor
Victoria Square House
Victoria Square
B2 4AJ



0300 034 2222


Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water