Help & Advice

How do I find an approved contractor?

There are a number of approved contractor schemes in operation in the UK. We support the Water Industry Approved Scheme (WIAPS).

There are two main types of approved contractor:

  • Those carrying out work on laying and repairing external water services
  • Those carrying out general plumbing and heating work

The easiest way to find an approved contractor is to log on to the WRAS website and type in your postcode to find your nearest Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme (WIAPS) installer.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water