Help & Advice

How do I inform you of a death?

If the account holder has died please contact us.

Changing the name on an account

If you plan on living at the property and want to change the name please call us. In most cases we’ll simply be able to update your details.

Billing & account line
0345 60 70 456

03 calls are charged at the same rate as landline numbers that start 01 or 02. Phone tariffs with inclusive calls to landlines include 0345 numbers.

Closing an account

If the property is being sold or handed back to a landlord we’ll need to see a copy of the death certificate as proof the customer has passed away. Please send it to:

South Staffs Water
Green Lane

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water