Help & Advice

How do I notify you of a plumbing installation?

You need to notify us in writing. For certain types of installation, we also need a plan of the premises and a diagram of the pipework.

Download the form from our publications:

Specifically you need to include:

  • Name and address of the person giving notice
  • Description of the proposed work
  • Location of the premises
  • Plan of the part of the premises and a diagram showing pipework and fittings to be installed
  • Approved contractor’s name if applicable
Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water