Help & Advice

How do I report a problem with a drain or sewer?

Please contact Severn Trent Water to report a problem with a drain, manhole cover or sewer.

As a water only company we only supply drinking water. Once the water has been used in your home or business it becomes waste water, which is the responsibility of Severn Trent Water.

Severn Trent Water - Help & contacts

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water