How do I set up an online account?
My Account is our online account service where you can manage your bills and payments. The information needed to set up an online account is available on your bill.
To set up an online account you will need to answer the following questions:
- Customer type: Please select whether you are registering a household (domestic) or a business (company or non-household) account.
- Customer reference: This number is found on the top right hand corner of your bill or on any letter we have sent you. You need to type in the first eight numbers after either MC or UC. We do not need the two numbers that appear after the '/' character. This number will be your username when you have registered, so keep it to hand.
- Surname/Company name: This must be entered as its appears on your bill. This will enable us to link the information we have on file with your online account.
- Postcode: This should be the same as the postcode on your bill.
- Email address: This will be the email address we send confirmations to, as well as the one we send bill notifications to if you decide to sign up to paperless billing.
- Password: You can put whatever you like in this field, provided you can remember it! For security reasons, we only accept passwords that are between 8 and 20 characters and they must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number. They cannot contain any spaces.
If you are having problems with this page, or if you do not have a bill available with the information needed to register, please contact us.