Help & Advice

What are you doing about distraction burglary?

If you’re suspicious you should call the police or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. If it’s an emergency call 999.

Further advice on protecting yourself from bogus callers, as well as information on signing up for our password scheme, can be found here.

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water