Help & Advice

Which benefits qualify me for WaterSure status?

You need to be in receipt of one of these income related benefits to qualify for WaterSure:

  • Universal Credit
  • Income support
  • Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income-Based Job Seeker's Allowance
  • Housing Benefit
  • Council Tax Benefit
  • Pension Credit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (other than just the family element)

Click here to find out more about WaterSure

Rate this response:

Related queries

Still not found your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, you can contact us and we'll endeavour to respond as soon as possible

Contact South Staffs Water