Report a problem

header image of sewerage or drainage

Severn Trent look after sewerage and drainage pipes, while we look after the pipes that supply clean water. If you've got a sewerage or drainage issue, please contact Severn Trent.

page divider image

header image of report a leak

If you have no water, low pressure or need to report a leak to us urgently, please call us on 0800 389 10 11.