If you are a landlord and your name is on the water bill for your rental property you can request us to fit a water meter.
Tenants can also request to have a water meter fitted, free of charge subject to conditions:
- They must let the landlord know that they’ve asked us for a meter
- If their tenancy is less than six months, they must obtain the landlord's written permission before applying. A copy of this written consent must be included with the application form
There are a number of benefits to switching to a meter:
- It’s usually free to have fitted
- Metered prices are lower than unmetered prices
- People with a meter tend to use less water
- Using less water means lower water bills and lower energy bills for heating water
- Using less water is helpful to the environment
- Help spot leaks on your property
Click here to apply for a water meter online, you'll need to register or log in to My Account
Once your meter has been installed you’ll be able to view your bills online, make payments and submit meter readings all at the click of a button.
Apply for a water meter
If you do not wish to set up an online account, but still want to request a meter, please download this form.