Water mains upgrade for Park Hall Road, Walsall
We are due to start a project to replace the water main in the Park Hall Road estate in Walsall.
The project is part of our ongoing improvement programme and will see 1,000 metres of water main upgraded, resulting in improved water quality and a reliable water supply to customers.
The works will include:
- Park Hall Road
- Helston Road
- Bodmin Close
- Helston Close
- Camborne Road
The project will start on Saturday 26 October 2019 and is expected to last for approximately five weeks.
To ensure work is completed as safely as possible, the following roads will have traffic restrictions:
- Park Hall Road at the junctions with Helston Road and Camborne Road: Two-way traffic lights from Saturday 26 October for one week.
- Helston Road and Park Hall Road junction will be closed with a diversion route in place from Saturday 26 October for about five days.
- Camborne Road and Park Hall Road junction will be closed from Wednesday 30 October for about four days.
We’ll be working through the remaining roads using signage and traffic management as necessary.
If you would like to talk to us about any aspect of the work, our customer information vehicle will be on Treyamon Road, on the car park at the rear of the Co-op on;
- Monday 21 October between 10am and 3pm.
- Tuesday 22 October between 10am and 6pm.
Please note: At no time will we request access to a customer’s property unless a visit has been pre-arranged.
Posted: 18 October 2019