Hundreds of low income households in West Midlands area could benefit from a new scheme introduced by South Staffs Water to help make water bills more affordable.
South Staffs Water is carrying out work to renew the cast iron water mains in the Brickyard Road area of Aldridge.
South Staffs Water is celebrating a double success after being officially recognised for providing exceptional levels of service to its customers.
- The Consumer Council for Water – public meeting at Walsall Central Library
- Our Assurance Framework
- Give your home a HUG this winter
- Benefits calculator launched
- Water Saving Week: Save water in your home this Easter
- Water main renewal, Birmingham Road, West Bromwich
- Motorists using Birmingham Road reminded to expect delays
- Heritage Open Day success at water pumping station
- Water man pedals for pounds
- The Consumer Council for Water – public meeting in Birmingham
- South Staffs Water celebrates double success in customer service
- Mains renewals in Brickyard Road area of Aldridge
- New South Staffs Water scheme helps low income households save up to 80% on bills