As temperatures start to drop, South Staffs Water is asking customers to get winter ready...
Blithfield Reservoir, in the Blithe Valley, is 65 years old, it was officially opened by the Queen Mother in October 1953...
South Staffs Water’s Community Hub has helped over 1200 visitors in the six months since it opened its doors...
- South Staffs Water customers continue to receive one of the lowest combined water and sewerage bill in England and Wales
- Due to sudden changes in temperature customers across South Staffordshire and West Midlands may experience water supply issues.
- Compensation payments to be paid to all customers affected by recent supply issues
- South Staffs Water continues to support the local community and WaterAid
- New portal launches to keep Sedgley Beacon residents and visitors informed
- South Staffs Water talks the talk with new Alexa app
- Listen to Three Lions in the shower to save water, says WaterAid
- South Staffs Water encourages customers to avoid Bogus Callers
- Essential water mains upgrade in Bridgtown
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes
- New Community Hub forms part of South Staffs Water’s commitment to customer engagement and ‘making water count’
- South Staffs Water's Community Hub launches its first job fair
- Community hub welcomes friends of dementia
- South Staffs Water uses County Show to highlight environmental initiative
- Our Water Warriors are out and about with helpful tips on wise water usage
- Young innovators demonstrate the importance of engagement
- Community Hub celebrates six months of being open
- Blithfield reservoir’s 65 anniversary