South Staffs Water has partnered with Tipton and West Bromwich’s Jobcentre Plus and will be holding its first Jobs Fair in its new community hub in Wednesbury on Friday 11 May.
New Community Hub forms part of South Staffs Water’s commitment to customer engagement and ‘making water count’
South Staffs Water is pleased to announce the launch of a new Community Hub initiative in Wednesbury.
South Staffs Water has launched a new portal specifically for Sedgley Beacon residents and visitors, to keep them informed of the progress of essential work taking place at Sedgley Reservoir over the next six months.
- South Staffs Water customers can now see how well their water company is doing its job on a monthly basis
- First successful prosecution for unauthorised use of a standpipe
- South Staffs Water customers continue to receive one of the lowest combined water and sewerage bill in England and Wales
- Due to sudden changes in temperature customers across South Staffordshire and West Midlands may experience water supply issues.
- Compensation payments to be paid to all customers affected by recent supply issues
- South Staffs Water continues to support the local community and WaterAid
- New portal launches to keep Sedgley Beacon residents and visitors informed