A Lichfield environmental improvement project, supported by our PEBBLE fund, will feature in the BBC2 series “Britain in Bloom”.
Building work has started on a £570,000 project to build a fish pass at the Grade II listed Crumpwood weir.
Customers are being encouraged to go along to their local roadshow to get face-to-face advice from staff of South Staffs Water on bills and any other water supply issue.
- New portal launches to keep Sedgley Beacon residents and visitors informed
- South Staffs Water talks the talk with new Alexa app
- Listen to Three Lions in the shower to save water, says WaterAid
- South Staffs Water encourages customers to avoid Bogus Callers
- Essential water mains upgrade in Bridgtown
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes
- New appointments strengthen Board
- Sedgley Reservoir works completed
- Essential water mains upgrades in Bridgtown enter next phase
- Good news for South Staffs Water customers as company announces reduction in bills
- New apprenticeship training underway
- Customers invited to discuss their water bills at roadshows
- New Finance Director joins South Staffs Water
- New Community Hub forms part of South Staffs Water’s commitment to customer engagement and ‘making water count’
- South Staffs Water's Community Hub launches its first job fair
- Community hub welcomes friends of dementia
- South Staffs Water uses County Show to highlight environmental initiative
- Our Water Warriors are out and about with helpful tips on wise water usage
- Young innovators demonstrate the importance of engagement
- Community Hub celebrates six months of being open
- Blithfield reservoir’s 65 anniversary
- Customers can avoid burst pipes this winter by coming to the “Give your home a HUG” event
- Educating the next generation to 'make water count!'
- Team members take on the Just Water challenge
- Walsall MP visits South Staffs Water
- South Staffs Water is pleased to announce that its ‘Projects that Explore Biodiversity Benefits in the Local Environment’ (PEBBLE) fund is now open for applications
- It's one of the hottest summers on record!
- PEBBLE grant-funded team to be shown on Countryfile
- World Soil Day – open farm event
- Re-naturalising Tad Brook
- Work starts on fish pass at iconic Grade II Crumpwood weir
- Pebble funded project to feature on BBC “Britain in Bloom”
- Innovation is key for next generation - Making water count... now and in the future
- Making water count: Our business plan maps out next steps for the future
- AI first for South Staffs Water
- Successful prosecution for illegally taking water
- Assurance plan - our promises to you
- Another successful prosecution for illegally taking water