West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service will be teaming up with South Staffs Water on Sunday 5th February for a training exercise to test their response to an emergency.
During the next financial year the average customer will pay just £1.49 more for their water – a 1% increase. That means they will pay less than 40p a day (£144 a year) for all the water they need for drinking, cooking, washing and cleaning.
Help us to understand the needs of our customers and plan our future water resources.
- West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service team up with South Staffs Water for training exercise
- South Staffs Water customers to receive England’s lowest combined water and sewerage bills
- Share information on your household water use for your chance to win £250*
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes this winter
- Emergency road closure: Chapel Lane, Great Barr
- New website for customers to see how their water companies are performing
- New South Staffs Water scheme helps low income households save up to 80% on bills
- Mains renewals in Brickyard Road area of Aldridge
- South Staffs Water celebrates double success in customer service
- The Consumer Council for Water – public meeting in Birmingham
- Water man pedals for pounds
- Heritage Open Day success at water pumping station
- Motorists using Birmingham Road reminded to expect delays
- Water main renewal, Birmingham Road, West Bromwich
- Water Saving Week: Save water in your home this Easter
- Benefits calculator launched
- Value your water this Valentine’s Day