South Staffs Water has successfully prosecuted Lanes Group for illegally taking water from a hydrant through unauthorised use of a standpipe.
South Staffs Water customers can now see how well their water company is doing its job on a monthly basis
South Staffs Water customers can now see how well their water company is doing its job on a monthly basis with the launch of a new performance dashboard.
South Staffs Water has been awarded a prestigious industry award in recognition of its successful partnership working on a multi-million pound investment scheme.
- Second year of funding for Local Biodiversity projects launched by South Staffs Water
- PEBBLE Fund has boosted biodiversity in Dudley
- South Staffs Water gets man of the match for Red Star Football Club
- South Staffs Water marks World Wildlife Day by announcing £7,700 investment in local biodiversity projects
- WaterSmart Software partners with South Staffs Water to deliver measurable outcomes with behavioural efficiency
- South Staffs Water customers can now see how well their water company is doing its job on a monthly basis
- New website for customers to see how their water companies are performing
- Emergency road closure: Chapel Lane, Great Barr
- Customers advised to avoid the hassle of burst pipes this winter
- Share information on your household water use for your chance to win £250*
- South Staffs Water customers to receive England’s lowest combined water and sewerage bills
- West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service team up with South Staffs Water for training exercise
- Value your water this Valentine’s Day
- South Staffs Water marks National Apprenticeship Week with a recruitment drive
- New drinking water storage reservoir will ensure continued secure and reliable supply
- South Staffs Water marks World Water Day with £44,000 charity donation to WaterAid
- Multimillion pound investment will ensure a continued secure and reliable high-quality drinking water supply
- First successful prosecution for unauthorised use of a standpipe