As part of its ongoing commitment to innovate and educate, South Staffs Water is looking to future generations for inspiration.
As the UK heatwave continues after one of the driest ever Junes, water companies have urged Brits to shower in four minutes or less to help conserve water; but how do you time your shower to no more than four minutes? If you are an England fan then listen to ‘Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home)’, says WaterAid.
With the extended spell of hot, dry weather set to continue for a while longer, South Staffs Water’s (SSW) employees have been out and about in the local community. As part of SSW’s ongoing customer engagement activity during the heatwave, the water company is sending out its media vehicle to various locations across its supply area to spread its water efficiency message, reassure the public and dispense free water efficiency devices.
- South Staffs Water customers continue to receive one of the lowest combined water and sewerage bill in England and Wales
- Due to sudden changes in temperature customers across South Staffordshire and West Midlands may experience water supply issues.
- Compensation payments to be paid to all customers affected by recent supply issues
- South Staffs Water continues to support the local community and WaterAid
- New portal launches to keep Sedgley Beacon residents and visitors informed
- South Staffs Water talks the talk with new Alexa app
- Listen to Three Lions in the shower to save water, says WaterAid
- New Community Hub forms part of South Staffs Water’s commitment to customer engagement and ‘making water count’
- South Staffs Water's Community Hub launches its first job fair
- Community hub welcomes friends of dementia
- South Staffs Water uses County Show to highlight environmental initiative
- Our Water Warriors are out and about with helpful tips on wise water usage