Customers invited to discuss their water bills at roadshows
South Staffs Water is holding roadshows so that customers can get advice about their water bills.
South Staffs Water household customers will continue to receive the lowest combined water and sewerage bill in England and Wales in 2019/20, but the company recognises that many people may struggle with their household bills and could need help.
Customers are being encouraged to take their bill along to their local roadshow to get face-to-face advice from staff of South Staffs Water on their bill and any other water supply issue.
The roadshows will be held from 10am to 4pm:
- Dudley: Monday 15 April in the town centre.
- Tamworth: Wednesday 17 April in St Editha’s Square.
- Burton: Thursday 18 April in the market place.
- Cannock: Tuesday 23 April in the market place.
- West Bromwich: Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 April in New Square.
- Walsall: Friday 26 April in Park Street.
- Wednesbury: Saturday 27 April at the South Staffs Water Community Hub, Unit 17 Union Street.
Phil Newland, Managing Director at South Staffs Water, said: