We are aware that some customers are unable to log in to MyAccount and our app. These tips should help you successfully log in.
Please make sure you are using the new link: https://myaccount.south-staffs-water.co.uk/
To successfully register please ensure that:
- the spelling of your name matches the name on your bill
- you enter your postcode using capital letters and include the space. (eg. AB12 3CD)
To set your password, it must be:
- between 8 and 20 characters
- a combination of upper and lower case characters
- include at least one number
- include at least one special character
- not include spaces, apostrophes or backslashes
If you are using the app, you will need to update to the latest version and check that your phone is compatible with the most recent version. Our app is available for Apple (iOS 14.5 onwards) and Android (v12 onwards) users. If your phone is not compatible, you can use MyAccount online.
Resetting your password
When you request to reset your password, a reset code will be sent to your email address and a window will open giving you a field to enter the code. It is important to keep this window open until you have entered the code.
If you do not receive the email with the code, please check your spam/junk folder. If you still haven't received the email, your email provider may have blocked it, please whitelist emails from @cambridge-water.co.uk.