Publically available information
We already make a wide range of environmental information publically available. We will continue to add more information to our website that we feel may be of interest to you:
- Water Resources Management Plan – sets out our strategy for a providing a high quality and reliable water supply to customers now and in the future, in a way that is most affordable and takes into consideration any environmental pressures on our resources;
- Environmental Policy - sets out our commitment to minimising the impact our activities have on the environment.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – sets out a range of issues including our social, economic and environmental objectives, together with our community activities;
- Drought Planning – our drought plan sets out how we will manage our water resources during dry years in order to ensure that essential public water supplies are maintained;
- Drinking Water Quality – information on the quality of the drinking water that we supply;
- Water Efficiency - information which helps our customers conserve water;
- Leakage policy – sets out our approach for managing leaks; and
- Climate Change – our strategic approach to climate change and how we manage our energy usage and carbon emissions.